How to change lingQs from "created" to "learned" - how to I do that?

how to change lingQs from “created” to “learned” - how to I do that?

A Go to the vocabulary section, check all he words you want to change, and then choose the level you want in the dropdown list.
B Review your daily flashcards.
C Don’t force them to move to “learned”, but instead keeping reading and listening to new content and eventually everything will fall into place.

hablar (1) * +Tags

Here’s an example of how I do it.

Let’s say “hablar” is the LingQ you recreated.

Change the number in the parentheses to 4 when you feel confident you know the word.
The word will become white with _ _ _ _ _ below it, I believe. You can still click on it if you forget what “hablar” means.

If you are a paying member you don’t really have to do much more than that.

If you are a free member and want to create more lingqs, you have to delete the word after you save the change to (4), wait a few seconds, open it again and delete it. This usually works.

Strike “recreated” above and insert “created”. Sorry.

You can do it Jeff’s way, but some of my vocabulary words don’t change to 4 on the vocabulary page, they remain (1) on the list even if they are (4) on the LingQ. It’s been this way for awhile. I’ve just never mentioned this bug because I found a way around it by changing the LingQ as I mentioned before.

Thanks for letting us know we will add it to the bug list. Has anyone else noticed this problem?