How to adjust LingQ lessons TTS Speed?

Hi
Please could you confirm best way to adjust the TTS speed on sentence-mode within LingQ lessons, if this is currently possible?
Can this be done within the LingQ settings, or could it be adjusted through my Laptop (Win10+Chrome), or respective Tablet/iPhone settings?
Thanks for any advice or feedback,
Br, Frank

For now it’s not possible to adjust the TTS speed, you can only control lesson audio.

1 Like

Thanks Zoran
May I ask, when you say ‘for now’ - does that mean it is being considered as a future possibility or feature to be able to control/modify the TTS speed in sentence mode from within LingQ lessons, or is that not even ‘on the radar’, so to speak?
Best regards
Frank

I don’t think we ever discussed about it, not sure if it’s possible to adjust to TTS speed. It wasn’t in plans so far, but maybe it’s something we can do in the upcoming updates.

1 Like

I suppose if it mirrored the way audio can currently be stepped up/down, it could be useful depending on current stage or progress in different languages, but I assume you have higher priorities for the present, so something maybe for future consideration depending on the complexity to implement this.
As always, your feedback is very much appreciated, Thanks again Zoran :slight_smile:

1 Like