How long do you spend hours per day watching TV?

Subsidies. Absolutely. I know a man that works at a pizza place that accepts the food stamps for the uncooked pizzas, but lets customers pay $1 cash to bake it. Basically, the majority of their customers are on food stamps. A family can eat for … $3. But, for families that aren’t on food stamps… $54+ tax for 3 pizzas isn’t going to happen very often.

'Some argue that it’s necessary to forbid certain kinds of food for people on public assistance in order to combat obesity, diabetes and other health issues. Although it is true that many poor people face health problems due to poor diets, this is an ingrained social problem that won’t be solved by draconian food-stamp rules. The fact is that low-quality food is simply easier to afford, and bad eating habits can be the result of a lifetime of socioeconomic forces."
http://www.alternet.org/economy/new-right-wing-war-food-stamps

0 unless i’m watching the Golf, and even then that’s online. Don’t watch the actual TV at all.

There was a recent study in the UK that shows prisoners here get more time outdoors on average per year than the average school kid.

Natural selection. People are either motivated to do something better with themselves or are content to prove themselves worthless. I say let them. It’s not everyone elses responsibility to look after people who can’t be bothered or aren’t smart enough to look after themselves. Personal responsibility is king.