How do I find the English version of "Who is She"?

The introduction to the Spanish lesson “Who is She” suggests that I find the transcript of the English version for a full translation. How do I find it? I can’t seem to figure out how to get to the English library.

I’m sorry for the dumb question, but it isn’t very clear to me. Is there a place somewhere where there are video tutorials about how to navigate all of LingQ? I only saw the introductory video about how to proceed with a lesson.

Hi student1005,

Click the white arrow beside the language in the top left of the site. This will let you change your study language. Once you are in English, you can go to the Library and find Who is She?.

There is no video for the whole site but the Help section answers many FAQ’s like that, http://www.lingq.com/help/en/forum/.

@mark, Thanks.

I’m having the same problem. I would like to find the English version for a French lesson. Sure, I get the white arrow. But the trick is finding the corresponding lesson in English. Any ideas, anybody?

Who is She!? - LingQ Language Library – english “Who is She”

The “Who is She” series, “Getting started” and the series about dining in a restaurant are in most of the languages I’ve checked.

1. If you are a beginner, note that as your level (on your profile page) and podcasts for that level will show up in the library. You will have to go into the English library or the library of your native language (if available at LingQ) for the translations.

2. You can also try the search function in the library.

3. All podcasts are not available in all languages in translation.

Which translation were you seeking?

Which French lesson would you like to find?

Keep in mind that most lessons do not have a translated version. Only the series’ mentioned by RQ have translations. Who is She, Getting Started and Eating Out.