How do I correct mistakenly added known words?

I clicked “update” by mistake when I read a material without creating lingQs, and now all the words in that assignment are being considered “known words”. Is there a way to undo this?

I would not worry about this for now. The “known words” total is just a rough indication. I am sure that you have already given yourself credit for words that you do not know. One of the items on our list is to make sure that when you come across a “known word” and save it, your number of known words will be reduced.

We are also going to introduce tests on the words that you claim to know. This is all coming. For the time being just treat the “known words” total as a rough indication of your progress in the language.

This is not science or engineering. There are words that have more than one meaning. There are words that you learn and forget. There are words that you did not find in the dictionary and therefore did not Save, and which count as “known”. None of this matters. When you have a total of 6 or 10 thousand words, you can be out a few hundred and it will not matter. The 6,000 or 10,000 number, or order of magnitude, is what matters.