Hours of Listening duplicating when click on pause/play, after you finished listening the lesson

I do not know if this happens to anyone else, but when i am listening a lesson on my android, after it finished it counts to my hours of listening pretty right. But if i click the play button or pause button again it just duplicate the time and it keeps going duplicating everytime you click the pause/play button. That only happens after you finished listening at least one time. And it also happens when you are listening from the playlist page. It is pretty annoying because you have to check the lesson everytime to see if it is not misscouting and duplicating the times listened. Any ideias if this bug is going to be fixed soon?

1 Like

I have posted several times about issues with audio tracking statistics in the Android app and have not received a response so I can only assume this is not a priority for the LingQ devs. Here is one of my posts which I think describes the issue you are having too: Is It Possible To Improve Tracking Of The Number Of Times...

1 Like

Yes it is that same issue. I hope they fix it soon because it is pretty annoying