Hi everyone!

My name is Wendy and I’m eleven. I was born in September. I am Vietnamese. Last year I lived in Ho Chi Minh city, but now I live in a little house in Nhon Trach, Vietnam, with my father and mother. I’m the only daughter in my family. I don’t have any brother or sister. I like the night time here. We can see the moon and stars. Moon is light and stars have thousands. It will be cold and windy, so we need to wear overcoat. My favorite colors are white, red and blue. I hate orange, yellow and gray. In eat and drink I like sushi, chocolate and Coca. I love listen to music, especially is Chinese music and Chopin. I love flowers, so in my garden I plant a lot of flowers. I often get it to decorating my house. I like watching DVD and play with my little dog Poode in my free time. I like playing games with my dog. I learned English two years, learn the American Headway. It’s nice to join LingQ and studying from you all.
Thank you very much and best regards.
Wendy

1 Like

Hello Wendy,

Your English is very good. I don’t know whether there are many children on LingQ, most people seem to be adults. I wish you good luck with your studies and all your hobbies.

1 Like

Wendy is my daughter :slight_smile: I am looking for an online tutor for her.

Yesterday she wanted to post a correct writing note, but she had no points. I am considering to get points for her nick.

Hello, Wendy,

I enjoy my dogs and my flowers too. I have a big dog named Monchè and a little dog named Jingle. My favorite flowers are blue, like the Heavenly Blue Morning Glory in my picture. I am a schoolteacher. Some of my students are about your age. Have fun with learning English. (My name at LingQ is also Jingle so this is a human being writing this, not my dog!)

3 Likes

Hello,
I am also a Vietnamese. I live in Ho Chi Minh city. I am 18 years old. I am preparing to go to university. I am also a new learner of this Lingq. I hope that you can help me. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Sanne T@ Thank you. My English is very bad. I have to learn hardly more. I learned English on a little class before I join the LingQ.

Haitruong@ Thanks dad!

Jingle@ You have two dogs! I just have one. I believe your dogs are good dogs. I only like the blue of the sea. You are a teacher, are you? Can you help me learning English? It’s luck when you help me learn English! Thanks.

Talkative 102@ Sure, we are new friends. May I have your skype’s nick for praticing English. Mine is snow_peaches.

Hi!

Your English is very good, I wish you luck in your studies.

I have a dog and a cat. The dog is Jaime, she is over a year old but she still behaves like a puppy, she is young at heart !
Her adoptive mother is Tyger, my cat. She gives Jaime baths and plays with her.

You are lucky to have a garden, I wish I had one too !

1 Like

Elfgal@ Thanks. I am happy to have a garden, but every day I need to take care it. It’s not easy.

wendywendy: so sads that I don’t use Skype but I have Facebook, I hope that we can contact with one another.

I also have one dog but I am going to sell it because I can’t take care of it anymore :((