Help understanding sentence

@Paule89:
I agree with mfr! I think the general consensus is more lessons! ‘Ich liebe es’ was fantastic as well. I’ve actually been trying to figure out how to give you a rose for them, but I’m still relatively new to lingq and admittedly not the best with computers, so I’ve yet to figure out how to properly do so.

Open the lesson.
Click on the thing with 4 lines and a red circle with the number 2 on it.
Move the mouse cursor down a little bit…
click on the + that is next to a rose.
Done.^^

Wow I feel pretty stupid now… Oh well, computers have never been my thing. Anyways, thanks again for the lessons!

(…) Wow I feel pretty stupid now (…)

I had to ask someone as well. I don’t think this part is very “intuitive”, so you have no reason whatsoever to think of yourself as stupid.

How inconsiderate of me! I have taken so many good lessons and I guess I have never given a rose before. But, yes, I had to look for the icon for some time before I found where to give a rose - not intuitive at all!
I didn’t have to ask anyone though - does it make me more intelligent? :)) hmmm, I don’t think so… there are no stupid questions, I think.

By the way, I’d like to say that I have followed this and other threads (as a lurker, I know) in which you (Lovelanguages, Paul and Collin mostly) have participated, both in German and in English and I find them very interesting. I have imported some parts as lessons as the German is still too difficult for me.
One idea/challenge: you could record those conversations and share them as lessons!

That´s an interesing idea, actually. ^^