Have you and had you — what's the difference?

Have you seems to relate to event that happened just now, but everybody uses it to ask something being ever done. So, how dou I use it right?

Do you have more context for your question? Specific examples that are confusing you?

“Had” is used when something happened before something else happened in the past. “I had finished the test when the bell rang.” The bell rang, in the past, but I finished the test before the bell rang. So, at that time in the past when the bell rang, my finishing the test was already in the past. This is not uncommon usage, and you should learn it. But in informal, non-literary speech, I probably would just say, “I finished the test before the bell rang”. But be aware that “I finished the test when the bell rang” means that both happened at the same time.

“Have” when used to form a past tense, can be less specific: “Have you seen that movie?” at any time in the past. “Did you see that movie?” can be more specific. When my son comes home after being in town, “Did you see that movie” is what I ask to learn whether he saw that movie when he was out just now. But if context does not provide a time frame, I might use either form. When talking with my son at dinner time, “Have you seen that movie?” or “Did you see that movie?” could mean the same thing. But I think I would most likely say, “Have you seen that movie?” in that conext anyway.

Maybe someone else can suggest a good reference that explains this better and more thoroughly. And someone else who had to learn all this might be able to explain it better than a native speaker who “just knows” but never learned it.

A couple of Russian-language videos about English tenses in general:

Edit: Кстати, у Вени Пака самый лучший американский акцент. (С точки зрения калифорнийцев, пожалуй даже лучше моего родного среднезападного акцента.)