Has anyone here become fluent in Russian?

Hi! =))) Привет! =)))

Wow, good idea! =))) Хорошая мысль! =)))

Hey, Dimethylamine, I would like to talk with you sometime. I can teach you a bit
I know a lot of Russian words

If you want to talk in russian my Skype is dmitrij_bryskin

Yeah, Dimethylamine, I seem to know a bit of Russian too, holding a diploma of both Russian and English interpreter, both oral and written! :wink:
I know quite a few words in Russian! :wink:

Hi, Demon! =))) Why not? :wink: Sure, with pleasure! =)))

That’d be great! Maybe we all can have a group Skype or something. I’m a bit nervous because I’ve never really chatted with anyone on Skype before!

Hiii ! =)))) Dimethylamine, I sent a request for skype to Demon a moment ago, but looks like he’s offline already… But I AM absolutely free now! =))) If you are free too, why not try right now? =)))

By the way, you ARE right, group Skype would also be really wonderful, no doubt! =)))

Oh, you don’t have to be nervous about it, at all, cuz it’s just exactly the same as any phone talk! =)))

@ Steve “I think the term fluent is quite well understood by most people. To me it means speaking freely, understanding most of what we hear, on most subjects, and yet making mistakes, stumbling now and then, and having less than perfect pronunciation. What do others think.”

Everyone seems have their own definition for fluency; thanks for adding yours. What do you mean by “most”? 51%, 99%, or something in between? And understanding most of what you hear - does that include TV, movies, people talking amongst each other, or just your conversation partner?

I look forward to your new video, and will be glad to have some of my tutors evaluate it to approximate your CEFR level.