Harry Potter, Plot - Wizarding world, part 1

Hello,

I got the text ‘wizarding world, part 1’ after clicking on opening the next article of the collection ‘Harry Potter’. However, there is no audio for this content.
On the list of that collection, there is Harry Potter as #1 and Wizarding world, part 2 as #2…part 1 seems not to have been shared. Is it possible to share it and get the audio as well?
Thanks.

Hi,
I am going to share “Harry Potter, Plot - Wizarding world, part 1” when I have the audio file, I am waiting for the reccording.
The podcast “Harry Potter” has an audio file which is possible to listen to as well as download it.
The podcast “Harry Potter, Plot - Wizarding world, part 2” has an audio file which is possible to listen to as well as download it.

Jarda :slight_smile:

By the way, “Harry Potter, Plot - Wizarding world, part 1” is as private lesson, it is not shared :slight_smile:
There are:

Harry Potter
Harry Potter, Plot - Wizarding world, part 2
Harry Potter, Plot - Voldemort returns, part

As I said, when I get the audio file from a native speaker, I will share it. I do it gradualy. He recorded the part 2 and did not record the first part :slight_smile: But it will be soon, do not wory :slight_smile:

Hi, no problem. I’ll look every now and again if ever part 1 recording is done. Thanks!

Looks like the fix for the “Next lesson” link is now including Private lessons. We will fix this. Sorry about that.