Getting started

Hello,
I’ve just signed in for French lessons 6 months premium and…I have no idea how and where to start? Any “mode d’emploi”? There are milions discussions on Forum, I don’t want to wast time to look for relative topic, I want to start learning straight away as it should! I don’t even know what is my level? For the moment it looks to me: “We give you the platform and we don’t care what you do with it”:frowning: Help please!
Regards,
W.

Hello Wojtek
Have you seen the video on your page?

It must make the things a bit clear.
The same version exists in English and some other languages.

Hi WW77,

I’m sorry you are having so much trouble. The general idea is that you want to get rid of the blue words on the lesson page and create LingQs (yellow words) for the words you don’t understand or want to learn better. When you click on a blue word you see different hints for that word in the dashboard on the right-hand side of the page. Choose one of the hints or check the dictionary to create your own hint. You can also tell us if you know the word already or you may sometimes want to ignore the word and not include it in your stats.

If you are not sure about your level, then start at Beginner1. If you find it too easy, you can move to the next level and so on. There is no harm in starting at an easier level as our system is always learning more about you and your level.

The best place to start is by taking a look at the resources on the Academy page - Login - LingQ.

You should also look at the Help page Help. In particular, you should take a look at these three pages -
How do I learn on LingQ? - Getting Started
Two weeks at LingQ Academy - Getting Started - Two Weeks at LingQ Academy
Learn about our method - Learn languages from what you're interested in!

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck!