Further Avatear levels

Do you plan to integrate further levels for the Avatar (Adv 3, 4, Professional 1, 2 or something like that) in the near future? My Spanish Avatar(monster) is a little bemused, as he has no targets to strive for, now. And I don’t want to see him depressed ;). I’m just curious to know.

P.S.: Sorry for the typo in the headline. I can’ t change it anymore :confused:

Sorry, post it again! I removed the wrong thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Content edited

@Imy : That’s exactly the point I was indirectly referring to: Having the possibility to set new goals as soon as you’ve reached the Advanced Level 2 (which should be - in my opinion - rather Upper Intermediate 2).

@ alex: No problem! I’m sure everyone knows what I meant, even with the extra “e” :slight_smile:

Content edited

I think it is something that, if we were to do, would come after other Avatar enhancements as it only affects a small number of active learners here at LingQ.

Content edited

Lol - Yes, our subconsciousness is mightier than we would ever admit.

@alex: Scanning several profiles, I’ve already detected lots of learners with at least one language already beyond - or at least very close to - the end of the Adv. Level 2.

Thanks for the feedback. The most active users of a website don’t necessarily best reflect the views or desires of the average user or the new user. However, we do give consideration to all ideas and suggestions proposed.

Content edited

For sure. Thanks for continuing to make suggestions. Everything we do has to be weighed carefully on the priority/urgency chart, so don’t take it personally. We’ve got plenty of ideas in house that have to take a backseat too :slight_smile:

Content edited

I’m with you on this, beardy old Dutch person! My Russian avatar is at advanced 2 (whereas I think I’m actually at about upper intermediate 2), and it would be nice for him to change in some small way when I hit my goals. Maybe get a slightly larger head? :smiley:

It’s been a really big deal for me on LingQ to feel that I could never “get to the top” but always had more advanced goals to strive for. Please give me an advanced 3, 4 and 5 level to work towards.

Content edited