Free version unuseable

I tried French as a second LingQ language. It created pop-ups every time I touched the keyboard and I deleted it.

Hi bbbblinq,

What kind of pop-ups? This is very unusual - any details you could provide us would help us fix the issue.

North

Same with me, every time I’m reading a story, it won’t let me translate a word without a pop up telling me to go premium to add more Lingq’s. I don’t want to make it a Lingq, I’m just trying to see the definition of the word. This combined with the fact that we can’t translate the sentences unless in premium makes it an incredibly slow reading process… idk if I want premium yet, I wanted to try it for free for a while first

@bbbblinq You have Greek Lifetime membership active on your account and you have unlimited access to that language only. You need Premium membership to have unlimited access to all languages.
Or, if you just want to see the translation, without creating LingQs, make sure to disable “Auto LingQ creation” under the settings and the popup won’t appear. If you have that option enabled, LingQs will be created automatically if you go through words and that’s why you see the popup.

@emmaselensky FREE accounts are limited to 20 LingQs you can create. You can invite friends to get more Free LingQs (100 per users who join through your referral URL) or upgrade to Premium for unlimited access (which includes access to dictionaries and translations).
Or, if you just want to see the translation, without creating LingQs, make sure to disable “Auto LingQ creation” under the settings and the popup won’t appear. If you have that option enabled, LingQs will be created automatically when you go through words and that’s why you see the popup.