Flagging lessons

Hi,

Sometimes I work with a small number of lessons (3 or 4) although I may import or open another ones. I find difficult to remember which ones I was working with among all the lessons I am using or I used.

It would be great to be able to flag/unflag the lessons you want as you can do on Gmail with emails. The flagged lessons could be found in the “My lessons” section.This way the users could manage what lessons they want to focus or revise later.

We hope to redo the My Lessons page over the next little while, so we’ll be sure to keep this in mind as we proceed!

While it would be nice to be able to group lessons in some new way, we have no plans to do this. You can try grouping imported lessons into collections or using tags and categories to separate lessons. You can also archive all but the lessons you are currently working on and then unarchive the other lessons when you want to work on them again.

I’m not sure if this will answer your question Oscar, but I use the ‘Archive’ section of the Lessons page a lot. I archive a lesson from each collection that I am currently working on so that they are easy to find. I think the Archive feature is one of the ‘little’ things that makes LingQ great.