First lesson only apparing for uploaded books

There was a thread about this a while ago and it is still continuing. I try to upload an ebook. I have tried 6 already, and the problem keeps happening it only grabs the first lesson. Are there any tricks to this and why does this randomly happen for spurts of time? Any help or advice on how to tackle this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just had the same problem. I tried importing an ebook in EPUB format and it only loaded the introduction and the table of contents. I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but I don’t know what.

1 Like

In some cases it can take more time for additional parts to appear. If you check the same course again, all the parts should be there now.

1 Like

Exactly the same problem. It’s been like that the whole day, It worked with the last book I imported, though.

1 Like

The one I loaded yesterday still only has it through the table of contents. I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong?

Can you guys please check again now and let me know if additional parts appeared? If not, please email us and send us course URL. Thanks!