Failed to save imported lesson

There are miscellaneous bugs since the recent update. I’ve tried all kinds of ways to save a lesson this morning 16th May 24. It either crashes or gives a message telling me to check the internet connection - it said that last time this happened a few months ago. The internet connection is fine.

I’m used to using all kinds of work-arounds to avoid the bugs. None worked today. I’m just trying to save a lesson with text. I gave up on URLs. I’ve tried in the web app and the iOS app

6 Likes

The same problem. “Error al guardar la lección”

3 Likes

Hi, I am having the same problem.

3 Likes

same problem here. Cant create new lesson

3 Likes

I have the same problem: “failed to save lesson” when trying to generate a lesson from an audio file (mp3). I am using the same procedure I have always used. It worked on May 15 in the morning (GMT-4) but does not work now.

2 Likes

I’m also having trouble saving any changes to an old lesson, i.e. editing spelling, renaming lessons, etc.

2 Likes

Hi,
I have the same problem since February.

2 Likes

Same problem here. It is so fucking infuriating. What are we paying for. The uploading of lessons, youtube videos, and mp3s into text NEEDS TO BE SEAMLESS. Someone at LingQ fix this fucking problem.

3 Likes

They did fix this for a while - it required reinstalling the app. Gone wrong again now. The company should forget about adding fancy new features and remote languages. Just make sure the basics of the program work!

1 Like

I had the same issue today.

2 Likes

Same here :frowning:

and for some reason i need to write 20 characters to post so here is a pointless sentence.

2 Likes

I just successfully saved a lesson that I couldn’t save earlier. Perhaps the problem has been fixed.

2 Likes

Works for me now! Thank you devs!

2 Likes

Sometimes I just need to click more than one time and it gets imported.

There are a bit of a few bumps in this moment.

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience that occurred.
The functionality should work fine now. Please, post here if you are still facing any of the mentioned issues.

2 Likes

Ya funciona. Importación correcta. Gracias

1 Like

Yes, works now. Thanks

1 Like