Error: Bad Request

Every time I try to create a lingq I get this error:

“Error: Bad Request Please check your Internet connection and visit our Twitter feed for system status updates.”

I already restarted my laptop, tried different languages, nothing is working. I can set words to “known”, review vocab and move around pages but not create lingqs. I also can’t import texts.

4 Likes

Same problem here. I think it’s a problem with LingQs servers.

1 Like

Do you still have the same problem? Seems fine on my end.

Yeah, seems to work again :slight_smile:
Edit: 2nd page and it happens again :frowning:

Me too

I get that error message at random times. I haven’t found a pattern as to what exactly is triggering it.

I’ve been getting this today too. It happens whenever I press the enter key on a blue word to turn it into a lingq. If I manually do it with the mouse it works fine. It’s just the keyboard shortcut that’s messed up.

1 Like

On my end it seemed to be a problem with “https://www.lingq.com/api/v2/ja/cards/”, but I’m not completely sure. I haven’t tried today, will report later when I do :slight_smile:

Same for me. When I use the keyboard shortcut I get this message. When I use the mouse everything is fine.

Can confirm, when I get the error I checked my browser dev tools and the error seems to be originating from a POST request to that url.

Hi everyone,
our developers are looking into the issue and we will have it fixed soon. Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

I have the same issue, error message while lingqing words. Please fix this issue quickly.

This error message keeps appearing tonight everytime I try to create a tag.

Do you still have that problem? It seems fine on my end. Does it happen when you try to create tag for a word directly in a lesson or on the Vocabulary page?

Yes, it is happening again today when I try to create tags on the lesson page.

I experienced the same issue a few times in the last couple of days.

Thanks, we’ll look into it.

Tried to import videos it stopped working it worked the first four times