English Teacher looking for English students

Hi. Good day! I am Pearl. I have been teaching English online for 3 years now. I’m well experienced in teaching English in different levels to students from all walks of life, kids as well as adults, from housewives to business professionals, with different Nationalities (Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese, Mexican, etc).

I teach basic to advance grammar lessons, pronunciation lessons, vocabulary-building lessons, accent reduction, business english for business professionals, conversational English, and general English for beginners. My teaching style is flexible because I make sure the student’s need comes first above all. I use different kinds of esl books in teaching.

If you want to improve your English skills, feel free to contact me in skype julypearl07. :slight_smile:

Welcome to LingQ Pearl!

Ah! You mean you teach students of English. I was a bit puzzled. I thought you meant you taught English to English-speakers.

My 11 year-old daughter uses LingQ to improve her knowledge of her native language. I don’t know if anyone else does :wink:

Thanks @skyblueteapot! :slight_smile: Oh, I know a lot of people who do. I have cousins who are native speakers, and still, I suggested they study English too because their grammar and pronunciation are mostly wrong. ^^