Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with you
I am looking forward to hearing from u :slight_smile:

my Skype ID : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

Hi, I’d like to practice speaking English with someone,

my Skype ID : eng.mohammad.mustafa85

I am looking forward to hearing from u :slight_smile:

my skype id : niassauh030

Hi !

Hi,I found out that everyone needs practice his English with other friends therefore It’s a great opportunity for us to speak and enhance our English together and maybe make proposal for other people.
If you interested send your Skype or add me my Skype is mtf.88
BUT STILL SAY CONCENTRATE ON SPEAKING NOT CHATTING.
Waiting you feedback.

Hi… :slight_smile: you can practice your English with me. Just add me on skype pfmdomingo. By the way, i don’t do video calls. Just audio… and please message me that the contact request is for the English speaking practice. I’ happy to help all those who want to learn English…

I add you on my skype

sure. :slight_smile:

sure.

I’ll throw my ID in the list. Chaedhin

But I think we have a minor trouble,As all of us know the difference between Countries(Time Zone) What we can do to avoid that?

Hello! I am from the US and if you guys need help with English, I can help with that. May it be conversational or written, I’ll try my best to help. :slight_smile:

I need help with english, so my ID skype is: ben.adem2

HI desirewithane, my name is Angelo, I need to improve my english, do you use skype?

Can I add your Skype on my contacts or add me My ID is mtf.88

Hi I am from Vietnam, my English speaking and listening are not good at all, I would like to improve my skill, so I am looking for native speaker to pratise.
My skype name is nhavo88.
Have nice day. :slight_smile:

Hi! im from Cape verde Islands (the country lies at West Africa Coast). At moment im living in UK (Manchester). Its been quite hard to interact with people here mainly because their accent, which i think is very difficult, but i like it. In addition, i need to improve my speaking. So, i’d like to speak with anybody (natives or people with the same interest). my skype Id: maurino.evandro. See you!!!

hi! i need some help. my skype id is maurino.evandro. thanks in advance!

is it your skype id ?