Do you accept very short writing?

On the Submit Writing page we can choose our corrector. There are now five tutors in the list. I would like to ask a question of English tutors. Do you accept very short writing like a Twitter tweet?

Tutors will correct anything that is submitted. If short messages are easier to write, go ahead.

On the Submit Writing page, we can choose our corrector. There are now five tutors in the list. I would like to ask a question of the English tutors. Do you accept very short writing, like a Twitter tweet?

The above is a corrected version of my post. Thank you, Bortrun.

Tora - San, I would say that the text would sound more natural like this "On the Submit Writing page, we can choose our corrector. There are now five tutors on the list. I would like to ask a question to the English tutors. Do you accept very short writings/pieces, like a Twitter tweet?
I believe that most correctors will accept any text, for me it’s just nice to be chosen to correct a text so I enjoy correcting any text, however I am only one corrector so I hope to hear other correctors opinions.

@ Harry How do I say this without sounding impolite? If you look at your text, you might still see an error or two… This is not the best way to advertise your excellent service :slight_smile:

I only made a few changes to the original correction :slight_smile: I know there are still a few mistakes, but I didn’t want to change it completely myself as I, like you, didn’t want to be impolite to the original corrector.

@ Sanne, what I mean is that it is not my place to come on the forum and start correcting people’s writings, Lingq has its own system that works very well, I just wanted to point out that there were still mistakes in the corrected version and put some of them right, I could draw up a report for the text and add comments, but as this is only a forum post I didn’t want to. It is not my place and it is not something that I should be doing.

@08nessh
I suppose there are a lot of mistakes left to be corrected in my writing, but are you from England or “from england[sic]?” :wink:

@ Harry We can all learn from each other. After I wrote the above comments, I noticed an error in my own recent post to my blog. So it happens to all of us. I just advise that we, as tutors, check our own sentences quite thoroughly.

Harry, The original correction as posted by Tora was fine. “in the list” “of the tutors” are just fine.

I would prefer not to see unsolicited corrections on our forum, however well intentioned.