Discussion Group

There is a group that has been meeting on Fridays at 8:00 am EST (my time zone is GMT -5). Our group has just finished studying The On-Purpose Person, but we would like to continue meeting as a group each week at this time to discuss various topics. We have only two in our group and are looking for two more members. Are you interested?

I’m interested in joining the discussion group on a regular basis and the set time of the event is very good for me. However, I’m not sure if I can follow other members in the discussion on a given topic. Please let me sign up for the event first, and then, will you decide if it’s okay for me to join, later?

Sure, please sign up. We’ll work out the details of the group as we go along.

Julie

can you give me some information about group…because I am new .and I try to improve my english.I discoverded this web.I think it is very usefull for learning english

can you give me some information about group…because I am new .and I try to improve my english.I discoverded this web.I think it is very usefull for learning english

Kerem,

If you would like to join Julie’s discussion group or if you would like to speak with other tutors, submit writing, ask questions on the Ask Your Tutor forum and have a tutor follow your progress, you will have to upgrade to Plus or Premium membership. You can do this by clicking on Account, located in the top right corner of any page after you log in to your account.

As a free member, you can read and listen to the content that is in our Store and you can use the flashcards to review new vocabulary. I recommend that you watch the video demos that are on every page in order to learn more about all our services.

jillian,
thank you very much for your help.I am a student and therefore I could not pay money for conversation…is there any alternative in order to cominicate for english.can you give me some website if it is possible.in addition,my tutor is julie.mockerman.how can I cominicate with her…thanks again

kerem

LingQ is a method for language learning. There is a great deal of explanation in the articles in our Store. Please feel free to use it . You can search the web for other resources that can help you.

In my experience, talking over the web with language pals is fun and will encourage you in your learning, so good luck. It is more important to have a deliberate program of listening, reading, vocabulary study, ideally, if you can afford it, supplemented with writing and the guidance and encouragement of a tutor. That is what LingQ offers, and much of it is free.

steve
I really thank you for your recommendations.I think this website is perfect for me in order to develop my english.and also I read english newspaper.I hope I will be better…