Czech contents available for everyone

Steve: yeah :slight_smile: I understand your concern. My friend learn English at LingQ too, I will tell him to record some texts that I prepared before. I will get back to the Czech Republic in two months, so I can ask anyone there…it will not be any problem. By the way, the books, as I mentioned above, are recorded by someone else. And I can also share some radio recordings.

Alleray: The truth is that Slovakians do not have “ř” in their language. So, often if they do not live in CR for longer period of time they usually read “ř” as “r”. But actually it is not such a big issue, if you just want to go for understanding - you can get the sound of “ř” later during practise (there is many even native czechs who do not pronounce the letter “ř” properly). About Moravians unfortunately I cannot agree with Alleray - I am Moravian and we do not pronounce “ř” any differently than Bohemians (western half) or Silesians (around Ostrava). Maybe I misunderstood you - if you want to disscuss it I am free almost any time.

Steve: I watched some of your youtube videos. I really like your czech pronounciation - you are on a good way for excellence. Besides the videos are really great motivation.

to everyone: Feel free to contact me about Czech language and culture. As I noted above I am native speaker, I will do my best to help you. By the way this is great webside :-).

Martina, thanks for the kind words. I am working hard to improve as I get closer to October when I will visit Prague. If you offer some discussion times at our site I will sign up for sure.

Wow, that’s awesome. Thanks, Jarda.