Continental Portuguese lessons

I am looking for someone who could make some lessons for me in Continental Portuguese. It should be conversational and use the vocabulary and expressions that are used by young kids (6 to 12 years old) today in Portugal. Ideally it should have a child as one of the persons in the conversations. I could be something you make up, or could even be a transcription from some TV program, or book, or whatever. But modern real Continental speech, not fairy tales, Brazilian, or technical or philisophical discussions.
I would even pay someone to do this, or would trade some sort of lessons, and, of course, the lessons created would be posted on the LingQ site.
I think the LingQ is excellent, but there is little of this sort of material.
If you are interested please contact me at ojpatton@live.com.
Thanks,
Dekam

Dekam,

I am in Portugal and have had a number of meetings with Portuguese language teachers. Some have expressed interest in creating material for LingQ and I will pass your specific request along.

It would be great if you can encourage as many people as possible whom you know to use this material, assuming we get it. Developing a vibrant language section at LingQ requires good material but also requires a group of keen learners.

Thanks.

Great news, Steve! I’m looking forward to having new European Portuguese lessons in the library!

Dear Steve

I had great pleasure to meet you in Braga, Portugal. It was a very rich sharing and learning!

Congratulations for being a great communicator and very well dominate the Portuguese language.
I look forward to helping and working with this powerful network

P.S. excuse my poor english

Thanks.
Ádila F.

Adila, Thanks for joining us on the forum. As you can see there is interest in European Portuguese and in the case of one of our members, Dekam, a specific interest in hearing the voices of children, something that you have been working with. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated.

On the children’s voices…Perhaps Vera’s German conversations which include her daughter could be an inspiration for someone looking for ideas for the Portuguese lessons.