Cloze text, multiple choice and dictation not working

In my learning options, only flashcards are working. When I open any of these after attempting one question, the area where the word is displayed (in the middle) disappears and the lower bar ( with settings tab) and the upper bar (with shuffle switch button in multiple choice questions) come together. I noticed this problem 2 days ago. Please take this to your notice.

I am having the same problem while on the computer. The flashcards are, however, working on my phone app.

@vijay, msnc - Please hold down the control key and hit refresh a few times on the page in which you were trying to use the flashcards. This should clear your cache and the flashcards should start to work properly again.

That appears to have corrected the issue for me. Thanks for your help.

Thank you very much! It solved my problem. Thanks.

Cloze text and dictation are not working very well…When I write down the word, after hearing that new word on play audio,click submit, there is not any correction,like it was first time when I was writing one…I noticed this problem 3 days ago…
Please help! Thanks.

@eblecic - Please hold down the control key and hit refresh a few times on the page in which you were trying to use the dictation. This should clear your cache and the dictation should start to work properly again.

Thank you very much!