Clicking once on the "Read" arrow shows I've read it twice

Most of the times (99% I’d say) I click on the right arrow close to “Read” in the “Tasks” tab, the number of times I’ve read the lesson switches from 0 to 2 and then I have to click on the left arrow to move it down to 1.
This doesn’t seem to happen with the “Listened to” arrows.
I know it’s a minor issue, but it’s quite annoying, to be honest. :slight_smile:
I hope you’ll have the time to deal with it.
Thanks,
Michele

@mikebond - What happens is that when you click “LingQ’d” the system automatically adjusts your “words of reading” for that lesson to 1 in the background. We assume you have read the text once if you click this button. However, the counter does not actually show this until you refresh the page. In your case, when you click the reading counter without refreshing the page it then updates which is why it jumps to 2. Try refreshing the page before adjusting the counters, or, if you are only trying to adjust them once, you can leave it since the system will automatically show this the next time the page is refreshed.

Mark, I’ll try doing what you have suggested, but I think this also happens even when I still haven’t clicked on “LinQ’d” (previously “I Know All”).