Chrome Extension error message

For some time now, I keep getting this message when I try to use the Chrome extension:

"Unsupported operand type(s) for +: " …

Thanks for letting us know ftornay,
We’ll investigate the issue. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for the reply.

Are you still getting the error? I still can’t import stuff through the chrome extension and have to import everything manually. I don’t know if it is just my computer or something with the chrome extension. I get the same message every time I try,

Yes, same error :frowning: I wish this got fixed. The chrome extension is really convenient.

Thanks for the reply. Nice to know it’s not just me.

@ftornay @prebmo12 Can you please provide us links to some of the websites on which Chrome extension doesn’t work for you? Thanks!

I think it’s not working anywhere.
One example:
http://wikilivres.ru/Ариэль_(Беляев)/Глава_первая._По_кругам_ада
It used to work just fine

I don’t seem to be able to paste urls in Russian alphabet here. May this be part of the problem?
Anyway, I can’t import from Russian wikisource, for example.
I’ll try from a different computer, just in case.

Just tried from a different computer, (a Mac this time). Same error. And I still can’t paste the url here.

http://www.wsj.com/public/page/portugues-inicio.html

As well as some others from Brasil.
Also tried BBC in Japanese, Huffington Post in Japanese, as well as Asahi, Chunichi and Yomiuri.

Still copying part by part manually. Which is quite sad because I like to mass import lots of interesting articles at the same time so I can read them on my phone on the bus etc. Still unsure if it’s me or the extension itself, as I’m unsure if a lot of other people have trouble with the extension as well.

Hi prebmo12,
This bug should be fixed soon, we are working on it. Thanks for your patience!

Ok :slight_smile: Nice to know it is an actual bug and not just my incompetence with computers :slight_smile: Any idea when it will be fixed?

Should be fixed soon. I’ll keep you updated. :slight_smile:

Hi zoran. It seems like the latest reply on this issue was January 16th - I was wondering if there has been any news on this bug yet. Are there still plans to fix it? Many thanks.

@ArkUmbra This is on our list, I hope that developers will get change to look into it soon. I’ll keep you updated.

Okay, great. Thanks for your swift response.