Can't unarchive and see lingqs

I don’t know if this is temporary, but I can’t seem to unarchive certain lessons.

I also want to point out that some of the lingqed items doesn’t show up while reading in iLingQ.

Is anyone else having problem with this?

Another thing:

When I enter “My Lessons” and sort the lessons by “None”, “A-Z”, “Roses”, “▲ New Words”, “▼ New Words”, I can see a lot of lessons that’s really not a part of my lessons. I can’t do anything with them - I can’t delete them or archive them. If they’re not a part of my lessons, why do they show up there?

Just a confusion of mine that I wanted to share.

@COTB - There do seem to be some issues in My Lessons at the moment. Thanks for letting us know. We will look into them.

@COTB - It sounds like there are a few different issues here.

(1) When unarchiving lessons, you’ll need to refresh the page to see the updated list. Do they still show up in My Archives after unarchiving them?

(2) Please let me know which word(s) don’t show and which lesson you are using when experiencing the issue related to iLingQ.

(3) I did some testing on the My Lessons page, but didn’t notice any lessons that didn’t belong. If you check the “New” filter when in the My Lessons section, then it will show lessons that you haven’t taken, but by default this setting should be unchecked. Can you check the filters to make sure that “New” isn’t selected?

(1) It seems a bit random. Some of the lessons I unarchive finds its way back to My Lessons, and others don’t. I have to go back and forth a couple of times before I can access them all. Also, when they are in My Lessons, unarchived and all, they still wear the tag “archived”, no matter how many times I refresh the page.

(2) For example, both the word 吉本 and 興業 in the lesson “#11 Standard Japanese and regional dialects” are lingqed. I can review them as flashcards and so on, but they aren’t marked in yellow or underlined when I view them in iLingQ.

(3) I have made sure that “New” aren’t marked in the filter setting. Still I see lessons that I either have encountered before, but then shortly after decided to delete, or lessons I’ve already done, and thought to have archived.

Thanks Alex and Mark for getting back to me so fast.

@COTB - Thanks for the additional information about the lessons. As Mark mentioned we’ll take a closer look into the My Lessons related issues.

Would you be able to tell me whether you’re using the Android version or the iOS version of the app? I assume it’s the Android version, but just want to make sure.

I’m using the iOS version. Thank you again for looking into these issues!

@COTB - Ok, thanks. I see this is an issue. I’ve now added it to our list.

Just a heads up that the spacing issues in Japanese on iLingQ have now been fixed. You can download the newest version here: ‎LingQ | Learn 42 Languages on the App Store