Can't open library

Mark–I cannot open any new lessons by clicking on library. I can review old lessons in French, but not open any new ones. I am using Firefox and I use a Mac. Do you know what I can do to get new lessons?

Hi Lisa,

That sounds quite strange. It must have something to do with the javascript popups in the Library not opening in your browser. What browser are you using?

Oops! You told me that.

What version of Firefox is it?

Mark,

Thank you for answering me so quickly. I checked my preferences–popups are unblocked.

Here is the version of Firefox I am using:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3

Lisa

Strange! That is exactly the same setup as I have and it’s working fine for me. Where exactly does it stop working? I assume you can click on Library or click on the “+ New Lesson” button and open the Library page? Are you able to see the lessons and click on the titles? Please explain exactly where it stops working.

I can see the lessons. When I click on “+New Lessons” or on “Library” nothing happens. I can open lessons I had already opened up until now. But when I click on “+ New Lessons” or “Library” the bar that shows a program is loading doesn’t fill and nothing happens. It’s as though both links are dead.

Try clicking on this link, http://www.lingq.com/learn/fr/store/, and tell me if it works. Please also note that the Library page can be quite slow at times. We are working on improving the speed of it but do give it some time to open.

Mark! It worked! Thank you. I have bookmarked the page.

I had waited quite a while when I clicked the library and add new lessons link, but they hadn’t done anything.