Cant find course/lesson I just imported. Where did it go?

Cant find the new course I just imported. The only way to get to it is to look through my recent lessons, I tried typing the name of the course in the search bar and it wouldn’t find it. What do I do?

2 Likes

The same thing keeps happening to me in a slightly different way. I created about 20 courses on various topics, then created a course called “finished lessons,” so I can save those that I finished so I can use the other courses for just new material I plan to work on. After I finish a lesson, I edit it to place it in the “finished courses” course, but that “finished lessons” course is nowhere to be found in my list of courses! I can only see it again by going into “lessons,” clicking on a lesson I know is in that course, opening that lesson, then viewing the “finished lessons” course link from within that lesson.

1 Like

You can find your last imported lessons through the web-interface:
Lessons → My Lessons → Drop box “Sort by” → Newly Imported → (optional) Drop box at the left upper side → Lessons

1 Like

I tried but still doesn’t show up. :frowning:

It must be a bug. If I go there all the courses and lessons are in place.

1 Like

I had the same issue. The only way I could get to it was to add another lesson, and then open and view the course.

1 Like

I’ve tried that, and it doesn’t work. I’m not looking for individual lessons (which I can see from that view) but an entire course I created. The course isn’t there, no matter how I sort the courses. The only way to arrive at the course is to go through “recently accessed” lessons, click on a lesson I know is in that course, then once in that lesson, I can click on the link to get to the course. This makes no sense.

If you need courses, Lessons → My Lessons → Drop box “Sort by” → Newly Imported → (optional) Drop box at the left upper side → Courses

Thanks, but I already tried that. I wrote: " The course isn’t there, no matter how I sort the courses". What I said is it doesn’t appear under the courses view at all, no matter how I sort the course. I have to go open a lesson in the course to get a link to go to the actual course.

1 Like

Same problem for me. Imported courses don’t show.

Sorry to hear that, everyone. Another user complained about the same issue via email. We will investigate it further and make sure to fix it if there is any issue. Thanks for your patience.

My missing course is now appearing. Thank you!

1 Like