Can't download audio

I imported a lesson and listened twice but now no arrow to listen to the audio exists. It’s a provate lesson (El Amor en Los Tiempos del Colera5). Thanks for your help.

Hi David,

Is this the case for every lesson of yours or only for this one? In cases like this, the more information you can give us the better. Screenshots, if possible, would also be very helpful to diagnose any issue that you may be having.
Perhaps you can try uploading the audio again and seeing if that fixed the problem.

I think this is the only lesson that gives me this problem. When I try to download I get this message

This webpage has a redirect loop.
The webpage at Login - LingQ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Re uploading the audio again as you suggest - would I have to delete the lesson and reimport it?

To upload the audio again, you just have to click on “Remove uploaded audio” from the import page, click “Save”, then upload it again as per the standard process.

However, this issue could have something to do with the coding as well. But, we haven’t had any other reports of this kind of problem. To be sure, please try to reupload the audio and let me know if you’re still experiencing the same issue.

I discovered that the audio file was actually missing, so I downloaded it again and now it works. Thank you for your help.