Can't add multiple popular meanings to phrases

This has been happening to me for the past few days. If you create a phrase and add a definition from the popular meanings section and then try and add another one it goes up for a split second and then goes back to the bottom. This comes up fairly often as a lot of phrases have multiple meanings. It seems to work fine on single words as far as I can tell.

Can you give it another try now? I just tested on my end on Chrome and Edge and it works fine. I was able to add several translations to selected phrase.

I just tried it again and it’s still broken for me on Chrome. If you manually type in multiple definitions it works fine. What doesn’t work for me is selecting multiple community definitions under the Popular Meanings section.

Sorry but I really can’t reproduce the problem. Can you take a video of what exactly you are doing and sent it to support(at)lingq.com? That should help. Thanks!

Okay. I just took a screen recording and emailed it to you. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Zoran. I’m not sure if the developers tried to fix this yesterday but today I’m having a different problem with phrases. I can’t do anything with them at all because they won’t stay selected when I click on them. As soon as I release the click they aren’t selected anymore so I can’t make any changes to them.

I’ve emailed you another screen recording so you can see what I’m talking about. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thanks for that. Received both. We will look into it.

1 Like