Can I install my own dictionary in Lingq so I can use it when learning my target language?

Hi
Can I install my own dictionary in LingQ so I can use it when learning my target language?
It is a well-known my-targeted-language dictionary which is not available at LingQ so far, so I would like to add it.

1 Like

Hi MatDeris,
Let me know which dictionary it is and I’ll check if we can support it and add it to LingQ. Thanks!

Hi Zoran, and thank you

It is this: Online Dictionary | kamus online | mykamus.my | terjemah / translate |
or this: http://prpm.dbp.gov.my/Search.aspx?k=kamus+online

Both are very good ones for Malay Language. I am learning Malay on another language slot, and it is tiring to manually change the translation from the language I am using my targeted language on to the targeted language I am learning. Hope you can help with this.

Thank you again

Zoran, is it possible? Are you working on that now?

Thank you

Hi MatDeris,
Unfortunately since Malay isn’t one of supported languages at LingQ, we are unable to add dictionaries which can translate from Malay to any other language. Our system can support translations to any language in the world, but translations from can be only for supported languages. Sorry about that!