Can I earn points correcting others writing?

My native language is English and I think I could help English learners. I’m not a language instructor. Maybe that is a good thing from what I’ve read about the LingQ method. I’d like to earn some points so I can start practicing writing/speaking in Spanish here.

This question arises every now and then. Look here: I Want To Tutor! What Should I Do? Kind Of A Short Advice...

Thanks Veral. I’ve added more information to my profile and I appreciate your assistance. I had imagined a clearing house somewhere, but now it sounds to me that a LingQ user sends writing to a specific person?

Thanks Veral. I’ve added more information to my profile and I appreciate your assistance. I had imagined a clearing house somewhere, but now it sounds to me that a LingQ user sends writing to a specific person?

Yes, students have the free choice which tutor should correct their writings. I for example prefer tutors to whom I’ve been speaking before.

That makes sense. As we are talking/writing, I am getting a sense of how this all works. I have been looking at your links. I found the manual for tutors and your videos and I can see that this will be quite an investment of time.

Yes, but it is paying off. Tutoring and speaking with tutors is a lot of fun. And I feel it is a kind of rewarding in any sense. I enjoy helping other people to learn my native language. Most of the tutors feel in the same way. This is my experience. If you would offer conversations at times that are suitable for me I would surely sign up. I like the Californian accent. By the way, 2 weeks ago I visited LA.

Usually I book conversations two weeks in advance.

It’s nice to see that you add something to your profile. That helps. But I really want to encourage you to offer conversations. That is what brings students to you.

Ok. I’d like to set this up then, so I can learn to offer conversations.