[Bug] new words don't show up in list of new words

Hi, thanks for the recent updates to the website, a huge step forward. Your continued efforts are appreciated.
One problem that remains are the blue words. Here I’m opening a lesson that seems to have 92 blue words when viewed on the library page, but in the lesson only 5 show up. I would like to be able to use the list of new words again. word count doesn't match - YouTube
Additionally, the yellow word count seems off as well, on the library page 293 are displayed, in the lesson only 62.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for repoting. We will investigate the issue.

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing this too on the browser, since the big update that crashed everything. It seems that the entire lesson is not scanned to get the list of New Words/lingQs. @bamboolzed If you do what you did in your video, then press ‘next page’ 20x until the very end of the lesson, each successive page will update the New Word/lingQ count and then add it to the Vocabulary in the sidebar. If you do it with the hotkey shift + right arrow really fast, you can see it adding the number in the bottom right corner (where you click the Vocabulary tab) increase incrementally. (Note: if you hold down shift + right arrow, it seems to be too fast and doesn’t ‘find’ all the New Words.)

2 Likes

We identified the issue and we will have it fixed soon. Thanks again for reporting!

1 Like