@rhess recently updated the audio to one of his shared lessons. The old audio was 36:50, but the new audio is 14:11. This audio updated successfully on the browser, but did not update on Android. My playlist still has the old audio. I manually tried to fix this by using ‘remove from playlist’ and then I found the lesson and used ‘add to playlist’ again, it doesn’t change it either. The audio is still the old audio. See screenshots below.
Thanks @nfera, we will look into this one.
I managed to get it to update by uninstalling the LingQ Android app and reinstalling it, so I guess it’s got something to do with being in the cache.