Is my avatar suppose to be changing as I progress? It doesn’t seem to be changing at all.

Hi! I´m brazilian, but I go try help you. You have click in the avatar and you see what is available for your avatar. Sorry my mistakes. My name Ester Fell free to correct my mistakes. Hugs

It grows from time to time, but not so often. Mine recently reached puberty.

@nancysoles - You will need to reach 6000 known Portuguese words before your avatar grows again. This page has a lot of information about the avatars and how they grow:

@MEster “Hi! I´m brazilian, but I go try help you. You have click in the avatar and you see what is available for your avatar. Sorry my mistakes. My name Ester Fell free to correct my mistakes. Hugs”

You asked for corrections. You did well for someone at your level, but here is how your post should read.

“Hi! I’m Brazilian, but I will try to help you. You have to click in the avatar and you will see what is available for your avatar. Sorry for my mistakes. My name is Ester. Feel free to correct my mistakes. Hugs.”

@donhamiltontx Thanks so much, my friend. You help a lot. :wink: A big hugs to you.