Automatically add compleated lessons to the playlist

The new update of the android app brought a new feature of automatically add compleated lessons to the playlist. Is there a way to turn this off? Because, in my case, I usually don’t listen to the same material again.

This started happening on the desktop version too and I found the setting for it under Playlist settings (not Reader settings) and was able to turn it off.

1 Like

I found the option you have mentioned on the desktop, but sadly that option does not exist on the android app.

Ah sorry about that. I don’t have the app so couldn’t check and was hoping it might be the same.

1 Like

It is in our list and we should have it soon on Android. Can I ask why you don’t listen again? It is the process of reading, then listening a few times to reinforce that is so effective.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you Mark. The thing though is that now I can understand at least 95% of what I listen, and if I listen to the same thing again I get really bored… Most of my listening I am doing outside LingQ, because I mostly listen to radio or podcasts. At LingQ most of the time I am dedicated to reading.
Maybe I am not doing it the most effective way, but I want to keep the motivation up! :slight_smile:

1 Like