Audio Quality Suggestion

@ocius: I for one didn’t think you were overly critical ; you only wanted to give your advice to improve Lingq’s system.

It is true that there are some problems with audio files but this can be solved pretty simply.

Also I was wandering if the Lingq staff would be interested in making a campaign in which they invite people who originate from other parts of the world in order to collect more and more content for our library here. They could also invest some money in creating a special room for recording lessons and podcasts .

And instead of paying them ,they could try to help them with their English if they have the need to improve or to give a helping hand for those who don’t posses any knowledge of English .

@MADARA - interesting suggestion :slight_smile: It seems to be a bit difficult to gather people from all over the world in a special room. The sound quality is still an issue in some cases, however, the system allows us to share our podcasts quickly and distantly. We never stop thinking about producing more podcasts on our own as well.

@Galina: I had in mind the fact that there are lots of immigrants in Canada that could help to further this idea ( I forgot to add this).

There are some users from different countries with good equipment and recording skills. It’s no need to have a specially designed room or expensive mics for good voice recordings.