Any chance of a higher level 'daily goal' option than 'insane - 400 coins (60 mins)'

Hello, I’m really enjoying Lingq and am keeping my ‘daily goal’ streak alive. I’m currently on the highest daily goal you offer ‘insane - 400 coins (60 mins)’, but I’d be interested in stretching myself further. Is there any chance of offering a higher level ‘daily goal’ option than 'insane - 400 coins (60 mins)? E.g. 600 coins or 800 coins? I know that I can just carry on Lingqing once I’ve reached the goal, but it does give me a ‘push’ to reach whatever it’s set to…, and things seem perhaps a little too easy right now.
Thank you

1 Like

I dont know the answer to this question, but have you found out where to set gaols for reading quantity, or goals for lingqs or goals for known words read etc? Thanks in advance if you can help.

Hi @alandickey , so I know that if you click on your profile you can view various statistics about how you are doing, but I’m not personally aware of a way to set more specific goals like you describe. I only know that I can adjust my ‘daily streak’ goal by going to settings (the cog) and then general settings and adjusting the daily streak coins goal from the dropdown - see in my screenshot below. As you’ll see today I clocked 3x the ‘insane’ level (400 coins) fairly easily by just lingqing my way through a couple of podcast episodes, so I’m writing to see if Lingq support (@zoran perhaps?) has any future plans to offer an option for a daily streak level above 400 coins. I hope Lingq support is able to answer your question too. I’m personally satisfied with just having a goal measured in coins (that can be acquired through a variety of means) i get mine from just listening, reading and lingqing til it tells me I’ve passed my daily coin goal - it allows me a bit of flexibility because I can reach the goal by just listening, just reading or a combo of both.

At the moment we don’t have any changes in plans there, but maybe in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Have you tried joining a 90 day hardcore challenge?

1 Like