Answering Julie

Julie
Since I don’t know other way to do so, I’m just using the forum to answer your comments on my writing.
First of all, thanks for your kind words. I was surprised about having only two minor errors, since I’ve chosen that text because I had a lot of doubts about the construction of some phrases. (well, as you can see, my writing is much better than my speaking! rsss…)
As you suggested I’ve chosen a tutor. I hadn’t made this before because I thought it was only for plus or premium members. Well, my chosen tutor was… you! The main reason is because being able to write well is very important to me and I found your profile the most suitable for this purpose.
Unfortunately, I have only a basic membership right now, and I know that at this level the tutoring is not so close as it could be.
Let’s wait a bit, I have some little things in my personal and professional lives to take out from my way before I can engage more on this. This week I was just using some free time I got after a hard semester and before Christmas to play a little so I could see how things work.
I’ll let you know when I’m ready, ok?

Hi Ana

I am so pleased to be your tutor, as you know! You may certainly use the tools at LingQ at your own pace. I am pleased to help you in the way that is most effective for you.

Merry Christmas!
Julie