Am I pronouncing correctly?

This one sounds really good! I caught only one strange sound. The ‘ea’ in eat should be pronounced like the ‘ee’ in see (which is the same as the ‘ea’ in sea). The only other suggestion I have is about intonation. At times you sound a little like a computer voice in a text-to-speech program. That’s not such a bad thing, really, since people will understand you. Keep listening and practicing. You’re doing awesome.

In regard to nasal sounds, there are a few times when you might say they are necessary. For example, the ending -ing has a nasalized i and the word ‘honk’ has a nasalized o. I think that just about every vowel before an ‘n’ or ‘m’ is nasalized. Besides a few other examples (‘huh’ comes to mind), I don’t think there are normally any other nasalized vowels in English.

Ok, I am going to keep practicing and I am going to start watching videos of how to improve intonation. So, if you know any video, please send the link to me!!

kcb, English does have nasal sounds, but they’re much less nasal than the Portuguese ones (não, são, tem, nem). My advice to Portuguese speakers learning English is always to try to tone down nasals a lot, even for ‘ng’ endings.

New Recording: - YouTube

Another new recording: - YouTube

What do you think about those?

1st: buried, autobiographies

2nd: environment, gases

Very good otherwise.

What I think you should do now is listen to lots of native material and try to copy them. Try to reproduce recordings done by natives and compare your version with theirs. Improvement comes with hard work but also time, language needs time to sink in, and pronunciation is an area where you need lots and lots of passive (lots and lots of listening) as well as active involvement.

Elric Congratulations for your explanations! I’ll study hard English for a day I can get to this level.Sorry my english mistakes, I’m still a learner!

We never stop learning, sgp. I’m still learning new things in English after 20 years.