Ad hoc conversations for the weekend?

As I’m still stuck in the ‘Land of (not) My Fathers’ because of lack of winter tyres on my car I can’t post any definite conversation times for either English or German. Once I’m back from Wales I’ll post some group slots for last minute decision takers!

Keep your fingers crossed for the weather to clear up, I can’t be the only one who is running out of clean things to wear…

I am definitely ready!

Ah, that warms the cockels of my heart! Now all I need is for the snow to stop and melt…

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weather/uk

Thank you! I’ve just come home. The drive was actually not too awful, the worst bit was, curiously enough, here in the south. More than 50 cm of snow, to judge by the looks of my dustbin lids…

I’m game for a few conversations over the weekend. I’ll post some for German, some for English, but we can always change the schedule to suit your needs. Just ask.

50 cm of snow in Britain! People must feel like in Switzerland. And it’s just 3rd of December… :wink:

Exactly! Last year the snow came to the south during the first week of January. That day it took me 5.30 hours to get to the airport. Luckily enough, the plane had such a delay that I still managed to catch it…