About the "Type" menu when importing lessons

Hi, I have just started importing the first lesson of my new Swedish course by Assimil, and I realized two things:

1. some options are not available in all languages. E.g. I could choose “Textbook lessons” for the Assimil Polish lessons, but this choice is not available for Swedish;

2. on the other hand, when importing a Swedish lesson, you can choose between TWO “Songs” options! :slight_smile:

I am aware that this may not be the most requested improvement, but it would be good if all the “Type” options were available for all the languages, wouldn’t it?

Thank you and Merry Christmas one more time!

@mikebond - This is something we’d like to standardize across all languages, but is a bit difficult since it means that many lessons will have a blank type if any types are removed. Hopefully we can come up with a good solution for this one :slight_smile:

Thanks for your answer, Alex. I’m glad this is something you’d like to do. I think you could find some members who would help you re-add the type to the lessons who would remain without one. I could be one of them.