About the health of Putin

who cares Russian is a dump the people are just plain ignorant about their own situation they deserve what they get I don’t blame putin the madman did not elect himself .the same way germans elected hitler and he destroyed Germany the same thing for Russia with putin

The fact is that what happened in Ukraine is a HUGE failure of Putin.

He has failed miserably by losing Ukraine. Since 2002 till 2014 he was succeeding in keeping an obedient regime in this country. But after so many years of being Putin’s puppet Yanukovich’s regime collapsed and it looks like Ukraine has finally gained its independence.

Putin may have taken over Crimea and even maybe some bits of eastern Ukraine but the rest is probably lost forever.

Ukrainians want to be a part of the West, not of Russia any more. It’s indeed Putin’s huge failure. Hopefully Russia will one day have a much better leader, who really understands the modern times.

Russia is a wonderful country. i thoroughly enjoyed visiting there three years ago. Unfortunately people have been fed a lot of inaccurate information about events in Ukraine recently, and 90% of the media is like Fox news or worse promoting a very aggressive form of nationalism. I am hoping that common sense will eventually prevail.

Two good basic concepts of psychology for anyone to be aware of:

May my input into this type of thread remain limited at that:)
Back to the language you!

Business should be neutral? Here’s a hashtag for you to look up on Twitter … #RaceTogether

Ah Godwin’s law never fails

Yes, besides Putin and politics, there are a lot of interesting things in the world. And one of it is the study of a new language, immersion into a new culture.
By the way, this is the World Day of Happiness today - so be happy everyone!

On a side note, I personally find Russian my biggest lingustic failure.

I had three years of Russian in my elementary school, and four more years in my high school. Altogether it was SEVEN years of free lingustic education. And yet I don’t speak Russian…

Steve is so much right emphasising how inefficient school education of foreign languages can be… . :frowning:

If businesses aren’t neutral, they will lose their customers which means loss of income or less of it.

As human beings we all have the right, and even the responsibility to judge and to form our opinions, and to express them. Not to do so is amoral, in my view. Where we see racism, prejudice, discrimination, aggressive nationalism, blatant lies etc., we have a responsibility to speak up. Even at the risk of being mistaken, we need to speak up. Business people are no exceptions.

You can quickly repeat from the beginning my courses in the Russian library here - just remember the main stuctures and words and I hope you’ll start speak Russian soon. At least, my students in St Petersburg taking 4 lessons every day start to speak after 4 weeks of our intensive lessons.
Wszistkego najlepszego!

OK, if I see prejudice of the Western Mass Media against Putin and Russia, if I see the aggressive nationalism of the Ukranian authorities and their blatant lies on Ukranian TV, I also “have the right and even the responsibility to judge” and “not to do it is amioral, in my view”. - So I act according to your recommendations!..
And I don’t understand why you are so angry. Or you mean that only your opiniion is absolutely right?..

Dziękuję bardzo. Спасибо. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep that in mind when I’m done with my Spanish. :slight_smile: