About LingQ service

I sent an e-mail to iMandarin Pod to share some contents. Today I received the following answer from this podcast’s support team.

Hi, Shigeharu
Thank you for writing to us.
Can you explain your service a little bit more detailed? I’m not quite understanding what services you are offering to your customers and how we can partner to promote our program.
Basically, our podcast are free to listen and download, but we charge customers for the downloadable learning guides. In addition, we offer one-on-one private lessons as well.
we are interested in any kind of partnership. and hopefully, we can work out to benefit each other.
looking forward to your reply.
Best wishes,
Xin

Could someone help me know how to explain LingQ service a little bit more detailed?

@dillemme - Basically, we offer lessons made up of an audiofile, in this case their podcast, with matching transcript (Are you providing this or do they have transcripts?). All lessons both audio and text are available freely. I’m not sure what else they would need to know. You will provide proper attribution to their site and include a link to their site with all of their podcasts.

Let us know what other information they are looking for if you are not sure.

Thanks for answering my question, Mark.
Although they say in their e-mail, “we charge customers for the downloadable learning guides”, there are some free learning guides including transcripts. I am sure that I did not pay them. So, I would like to share free audio files and transcripts and include a link to their site with all of their podcasts.

I will try to write an e-mail to explain LingQ service.