A little hint for LingQing

You may all know this but here is a little hint to make LingQing more convenient.

At home I usually use two monitors when LingQing. This way the dictionary Hint shows up on the left hand screen and I can easily copy and paste.
(I mostly use Google Dictionary although I sometimes use some other dictionaries for Korean and Russian.)

However, sometimes I LingQ on a computer where I only have on screen. Then it is important to move the dictionary pop up to one side, where it will stay. I keep the dictionary pop up on the right hand side, and can easily copy and paste Hints. When I Save the Hint, the dictionary pop up closes and I am on to the next LingQ in my QuickLingQ list.

I have three windows open:

left: LingQ.com
middle: PONS.eu dictionary
right: Le Conjugueur

I use my bookmarklet to automatically open both right windows while LingQing.

See: http://bit.ly/dQKWWh
Bookmarklet: http://bit.ly/bHAuZ5 (I use the one at the bottom of this page)

I use various dictionaries, so I cannot only one dictionary pop up to one side.

For example

in French
I usually use my French Japanese dictionary, but recently there are many special noums in daily articles so I must use Google search to look up their meanings to look up proper nouns.

in Chinese
I use two Chinese-English dictionaries, Youdao, nciku and a Chinese-Japanese dictionary, but if I cannot find the appriate meanings, I will use Google Search to look up proper nouns. If I cannnot find a good result, I separate each character or put three or four characters together to find special idioms, especailly four character idioms.

in English
I usually Babylon dictionary as well as ALC English-Japansese dictionary, but I also use Google Search to look up proper nouns.

Sorry, I mistyped many words.

I use various dictionaries, so I cannot use only one dictionary pop up to one side.

For example

in French
I usually use my French Japanese dictionary, but recently there are many special nouns in daily articles so I must use Google search to look up their meanings to look up proper nouns.

in Chinese
I use two Chinese-English dictionaries, Youdao, nciku and a Chinese-Japanese dictionary, but if I cannot find the appropriate meanings, I will use Google Search to look up proper nouns. If I cannot find a good result, I separate each character or put three or four characters together to find special idioms, especially four character idioms.

in English
I usually Babylon dictionary as well as ALC English-Japanese dictionary, but I also use Google Search to look up proper nouns.

in Chinese
When I cannot find good results, I edit texts to separate characters into each one or delete spaces between characters. And I select the characters,and find special idioms, especially four character idioms.