500 - Server error

The 500 Server Error message is back! :frowning: I am getting it while trying to upload a normal mp3 file to a lesson.

By the way, did you manage to find that unshared lesson that appeared to be deleted? I still don’t see it back in my import page. (Not that it matters very much… I have shared an identical lesson now.)

I just checked and didn’t get this issue. Can you email the mp3 file to us? Also, are you receiving this error on all browsers and with all audio files?

No, I just try with one. It was a very short mp3 file edited and saved with Audacity, as usual. I will try again tomorrow.

Problem solved. As the mp3 file was recorded with a Skype call recording software, the frequency was 24000 Hz instead of 44100. I changed it and now I have been able to upload it!

Ok, glad to hear it’s now working properly.

I’m getting the same error again, but this time with all of my accounts (trying to load the points page)

Sorry, this should now be fixed!

Incredible Alex:
Response time 10 min.

LingQ seems Nasa!

It was actually related to our most recent update: http://bit.ly/rslYou

Hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

fixed! thank you alex :wink:

By the way, Alex, when I try to buy a rose, I get the message “Error: undefined”.

Have you refreshed the page?

@Oscar - Are you still receiving this error? As Vera says, you may want to try refreshing the page to make sure.

Hi Alex,

I refreshed twice and it didn’t work, but after a couple of hours it worked fine.

Thanks!

Excellent :slight_smile: Please let us know if you come across this error again!

(And thanks for the rose! hehe)

@mikebond - Removing lessons from the Library will now cause them to become Private. Lessons that have the status “Deleted” will stay like that, so if you have any that you haven’t reshared yet you can do that whenever you get a chance.

@mikebond - Removing lessons from the Library will now cause them to become Private. Lessons that have the status “Deleted” will stay like that, so if you have any that you haven’t reshared yet you can do that whenever you get a chance.