5.0 Vote pls

@AK1809
I don’t make “posts”, it’s my single post on the subject. I don’t care how to pronounce tenge as well as nur-sultan :smiley: what a shame!..

As for “getting personal” I don’t refer personal to anyone in this post. Weren’t it the other users, who started to ask or teach me personally?

When someone from the team provide the users with the actual dialogue, so we will really get answers I will share my concerns.

So far it’s like an Indian call-center. “We will look into that”, “you’ll get used to it”. It was time for alpha, it was time for Beta, now it’s the release that looks like most of the submitted feedback was in vein. The other question is, how to provide any dialogue on this Forum, when threads are getting loaded so chaotically? Sometime I have a hard time trying to find particular comments.
(Even here I have to point out, that it’s you @AK1809 who I’m answering to)

What a shame indeed!

And yeah… not much to say about the fact that LingQ team does not provide us with enough dialogue. I mean, Zoran and Mark definitely notice us and answer every of my emails, they are hard at work with the new version, but how hard or is it really enough for all the problems I can’t judge - visible updates are not being pushed very often, it’s more about the system optimisation, I guess. It is unclear what exactly is being updated at the moment, and what most of the changes are.

Again, I can’t say for sure, but it seems that LingQ is just not a very big company and can’t handle all the things at once, especially when this update was released. I don’t know, but maybe if we want drastic changes to LingQ, we should wait a bit more? Like yeah, i know, it’s been long enough for the update to come out and then waiting some more is just uhhh… But also not all comments are useful, because they can’t suddenly work faster and harder, that’s not up to us. So whatever, just saying, the problem is still out there and talking here does not seem to result in a direct dialogues between the dissatisfied ones and the team.

Best of luck to you, if you’d be able to say all your issues straight to them and result in helpful changes for the system.

P. S. The forums are broken too in ways, we’ve talked about it on some thread, Zoran said they’ll look into making it better with time.

Since you talk about it, “someone” must have instantly reacted to a peak of upvotes with a flash of 17 no votes…It is just too much of a coincidence. “Someone” must be taking this very seriously, lol! [sorry, the joke stays on you!] Do not worry, no hurt feelings. I only see someone, who has not learnt to communicate his (potentially) legitimate grievances productively and in a non-aggressive & non-defensive manner. Constructive criticism of V5.0. would be helpful to all.

It’s rather since you gave a hint to someone like you, but from ‘the other side’, or even to yourself to make this point.

It’s getting a bit spicy in here!

The only thing i wish they would bring back is the ability to have all text from a lesson showing at once. I like to refer back to previous sentences quickly to double check grammar points/compare and contrast sentences to get a feel for what is being said.

Sometimes i might go and look back up at the first paragraph because i spotted a conjugation in the third paragraph that i want to check against a conjugation from paragraph 1.

@hbar
I copy what user Seanos49 wrote in the thread

It works for me (web version on Chrome/Firefox)
An added bonus is that, because the full text opens on a new tab, you can go on reading on Lingq and refer back to previous paragraphs as needed

I don’t like 5. Don’t understand coins. I can cope with 5. The one t I like about it is that you can adjust text size.
also, for both 4 and 5, explanations would have been helpful. I don’t find either version very user-friendly. On the other hand, Zoran is very helpful at answering questions promptly, clearly and helpfully. Thank you, Zoran.

You don’t mess with the Zoran.

@ColinJohnstonov Nice one :rofl:

ah… ok. So, i guess, i was loosing my time with mark lol