$1 premium 2022

Hello everyone! I’m from Brazil and I got an email to get LingQ Premium for 1$, but when I click on the link the value is definitely not 1$!!

Does anyone know what I have to do?

Another question, how do I change the payment currency, is appearing in BRL and I would like it to change to USD.

Thank you for now.

Greetings from Brazil!

1 Like

Can you please contact us on support(at)lingq.com and we’ll help you subscribe. Thanks!

1 Like

This really helped me, now I’m Premium, thanks zoran.

1 Like

Hello, I have never got a mail from them like this. I think you are a lucky. By the way, if you need coursework help then you can visit Complete Coursework for me | Professional Help - Studyclerk.com here where you will find all the information in detials.

Recently, I am also preparing to open a LingQ Premium to study. Why didn’t I see the activities of a $1 LingQ Premium?

You can reach us at support(at)lingq.com to get more details on the active promos. Thanks!

I’m also from Brazil and a promotion like that would help me a lot, as I can’t sign at the moment. It’s possible, zoran?

@Gefebok Sure, please contact me on support(at)lingq.com for more details.

1 Like

Okay, I sent the email. Thanks.

1 Like

Zoran, I had the same problem as luis_felipemelle, $1 is not showing, the conversion to real currency is wrong.

I replied to your email with some further instructions. Please lets continue through email, no need to keep this conversation going on two places. Thanks!

1 Like